I wonder how time consuming and expensive this would be to do on your own. It’s cute, though.
This light and airy structure would be perfect for a small garden because it combines patio and outdoor space with lots of plantings. Called the ecocube, it is a vertical garden, and provides shade too. Made of sustainable cedar, it is contemporary but would fit into any outdoor setting. You can choose the size of the building, and the number of screens and planters. The positioning of the screens gives privacy and a sense of depth. The planters can fit on the outside and the inside. Designed by architects, they also do an ecospace which is a small modular structure that can sit at the end of your garden and serve as a studio, hideaway or office. It has a green roof system that can be planted with grass or sedum, recycled rubber flooring and light wood walls. (via A Natural Space in the Garden : TreeHugger)
- INGREDIENTS Makes 6 large hash browns
- 3 large yukon gold potatoes, peeled and grated
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- pinch of cayenne
- oil for frying
1. Mix grated potatoes and salt in a bowl. Set aside for 15 mins. Then, put…
Ready for some fast freezing fun with the family? Then try these melon pops…you’ll be hooked!
Caramelized Bananas topped with Roasted Cashew Nuts - How about some dessert for breakfast??
“Weed kills you!”
So, you’re saying that the ‘drug’ that is attributed to ZERO deaths per year kills you? How, exactly, did you come to that conclusion?
Yes, it is infact true; weed has never killed ONE single person.
- You can’t overdose on it.
- It doesn’t give you lung cancer.
- Actually, studies have been conducted that suggest that marijuana actually has a preventative effect AGAINST lung cancer.
- The smoke you inhale from weed has the opposite effect on your lungs than cigarette smoke.
- You cannot become physically dependant on it like you can with cigarettes and alcohol (which are LEGAL substances.) Sure, it is possible to become MENTALLY addicted to it, but you can become mentally addicted to /ANYTHING/.
- If it was possible that it could kill you, would they give it to cancer patients who are undergoing chemo? I think not.
- Weed has been illegal for less than 1% of the time that it has been around. People have been smoking this for hundreds of years. And yet, no one has died from it.
The number of drug deaths in the US in a typical year is as follows:
Tobacco kills about 390,000.
Alcohol kills about 80,000.
Sidestream smoke from tobacco kills about 50,000.
Cocaine kills about 2,200.
Heroin kills about 2,000.
Aspirin kills about 2,000.
Marijuana kills 0. There has never been a recorded death due to marijuana at any time in US history.
All illegal drugs combined kill about 4,500 people per year, or about one percent of the number killed by alcohol and tobacco.
Tobacco kills more people each year than all of the people killed by all of the illegal drugs in the last century.
Source: NIDA Research Monographs
Now, before you get your panties in a wad, I am not telling you to go roll up a joint and blaze ‘til you can’t open your eyes; I am simply saying that you need to be a little more aware and educated.
Thank you, and have a nice day.
type ‘cannbis’ if you read all of this.